Monday, December 10, 2012

Sealed with a kiss...

A quick pop-in with today's advent friend. Please forgive the fuzzy pictures. We were in a bit of a rush this morning and the lad didn't get to check out today's stocking until after school today. And as you can see, by 3 o'clock we have almost no light left. Anyway, here he is in all his fuzzy glory..

Clearly, I'm still working my way through all the blobby shaped species...

It's so funny to me how these things go. I wasn't so thrilled with this guy, but my husband has claimed this little seal the best so far and his fave (I think it's those cunning little whiskers, that and respect for a fellow fisherman that got him). Anyway, it just proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Wishing you a wonderful week. Be good to yourself during these busy days :)


~xox~

alison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment