Monday, December 17, 2012

The elephant in the room...

Hello again,

Time for a quick Advent day 17 update. Today our little menagerie was joined by this fuzzy pachyderm...

 

Not much to say about this one except that it was fun to make. I am really enjoying the needle felting these days. It's getting easier and easier and I am slowly picking up little tricks along the way. One of these days I'll do an Advent needle felting round up and share the dos and don'ts that I'm learning. For now I'll just leave you a few pictures of Ella the elephant...

 

This is another one that would be great for little ones and playtime. the only vulnerable parts are the ears and tail. And who could possibly rip that cute tail off?

 

Here's a glimpse of my sweet fan club...

 

It's nice to be appreciated :)

~xox~

alison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment