Monday, December 5, 2011

Arboreal...

Advent Day 5~







As you can see, the teeny tiny knitting continues~one a day (and by day, I mean night~after the nosy ones are abed). Right before I go to bed I stuff the knitlet for the next day, plus a wee sweet treat in its stocking. It's become a really nice way to end my day~knitting a little whimsy and thinking of my kids.



All of these little knits are either patterns or adaptations of patterns from this book. Loving! If you don't have it, you might want to put it on your list. It's full of year-round fun.

Happy Monday!...

~xox~
alison

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Alison!!! And your human model is so cute... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! What a nice way to spend your evenings :D

    ReplyDelete